Saturday 27 January 2018

January Bowl Cozies

After almost burning my fingers on my too hot porridge bowl this morning, I promised myself some sewing time today ... 2 bowl cozies later and I haven't really saved my own fingers just yet. 


You see I had the fabric cut before Christmas to make them up as gifts ... but ran out of time. These 2 will be off to their rightful owners on Monday as belated stocking fillers so I'm sharing here for my January make.


Who else has an item that didn't quite make the finish list for 2017 ... Or have you made an early start for 2018? Make yourself at home here in our 1XiaM workshop with fellow crafty elves, share your makes and look forward to a stress free Christmas 2018.

1 comment:

Renee said...

These are fabulous! My January and February projects were both intended for last Christmas. You are not alone with running out of time. :)