Monday 30 April 2018

Knitting Time

Here I am sneaking in with a couple of small finishes and an absentee note for being a bad elf. Family health has kept me on the hop but hoping now we are on the road to recovery.

So here are my table centre/hot pad and a dishcloths.



This is a new to me microfiber wool so I'm hoping it will be suitable.

While I play hooky from time to time, Anthea has been kind enough to lend a hand in our workshop so you may see her here and there, passing around the hot chocolate and marshmallows. Thank you Anthea

Enjoy your Christmas Crafting

2 comments:

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Very nice Narelle - where did you get the microfibre yarn? I'd like to get my hands on some of that! xx

Renee said...

I hope you are all feeling better. These look like wonderful gifts! (I need to get to work - I've been a very bad elf this year...)